The simple answer is that it comes after 4G. That’s the previous generation of wireless technology, and the industry is desperately seeking a way to increase its slumping profits by selling an expensive and unnecessary “upgrade.”
But, why a race?
Because the industry is hoping that in the blur of a huge, flashy and aggressive advertising campaign and the marketing spin anchored on the “convenience” factor, that you will not notice any of the following:
1. Neither the industry nor regulatory agencies across the world (nowhere) has tested new 5G frequencies for safety. Yet scientists, experts in how this type of radiation interacts with biology warn that the new 5G technologies may be far more dangerous than previous generations of wireless technology.
2. There are numerous studies that clearly link the kind of wireless radiation emitted by cell phones to cancer.
3. The vast number of new antennas required for 5G will be closely spaced on utility poles right outside of homes in residential neighbourhoods. Those antennas will dramatically increase your exposure to wireless radiation.
4. The radiation will be beamed directly into your home (or business) 24/7/365. You will never be able to turn it off.
5. You will be subjected to this radiation whether you purchase 5G services or not. The wireless industry is seeking to put antennas that service 5G close to homes in every neighbourhood regardless of whether residents want or use the service.
If you have concerns about 5G (and you should), here’s what the wireless companies want you to do in response to the rollout of 5G wireless: NOTHING! They are hoping you will accept 5G silently and without complaint.
But if you have read this far, you are probably not the silent type. You’re trying to find out about the dangers of 5G and what you can do to stop it.
ASMAA is funded by individual donations. We do not seek or accept funding from corporate interests nor from any government. Please donate so we can take action against the roll-out of 5G in Portugal.
DONATE 50€ | 100€ | 200€ | 500€ or any amount you feel is just
Or via Bank Transfer (EFT)
BANK: SANTANDER TOTTA
ASMAA Algarve Surf and Marine Activities Association
IBAN: PT50 0018 0008 02686698020 51
USE REF: 5G