As visitors OR residents in the Algarve, we see you as family. Without you, we’d be nothing.
As an extended family member, we want your input with suggested names for our mascot.
1. SUGGEST A NAME
2. VOTE ON SHORT LISTED NAMES
3. MOST VOTED NAME WINS
WHAT YOU GET:
- THE WINNER GETS to pick the experience that they are looking for in the Algarve, and we will deliver the free voucher to you during your stay in the Algarve.
- The runner-up will get one of our T-shirts for free.
- It’s so easy and free to enter (takes about 60 seconds):
The competition is open through to THE END OF August 2013
Just like we’re so excited about our mascot's naming program, we are also proud to fight the various causes that ensure that you as our Algarve visitor or resident will have a great time.
We stand up and fight on behalf of local communities, the environment and so much more.
With yet another summer already in full flow, ASMAA will continue it’s mission to help you have the BEST holiday ever.
We’re thrilled to have in the past:
- Helped saved the Lagos nightlife with the help of more than 5000 people.
- Helped assist O Antonio Restaurant in Porto de Mos to stay open with the help of nearly 4000 visitors.
And currently we are involved in fighting:
- To preserve the spirit of the Barao de Sao Joao monthly mixed flea market
- To ensure that Meia-Praia Beach, Porto de Mos and other foreshore areas remain free from irresponsible building and construction developments.
- To bring ethics, transparency and fair business practices into the commercial surf school environment in the Algarve.
- And in the very near future we will be acting on behalf of minority ex-pat communities and fighting for their human rights too.
So, to sum up:
We’re giving away our biggest holiday adventure voucher to date and this can all be yours by entering our free “Mascot Naming” competition today!