We all have a right to know their position on this very serious issue. Interestingly, taking into account the impact that government mandates has had on local citizens, its conspicuous its absence from the political campaigning landscape, but it is time to place the Covid pandemic on the election campaign circuit.
- Do you accept that it is our inherent right to bodily sovereignty and to all the rights embedded in the Portuguese Constitution?
- Do you accept that the Constitution is the highest law of the land and that all other laws, rules, and regulations must comply with it?
- Do you support the ethical and legal right to informed consent regarding medical treatments and choices, including the principle that consent may be withdrawn at any time, for any reason, without disadvantage or prejudice?
- Do you support the free and open sharing of knowledge and the access to alternative and nurturing therapies that have stood the test of time in building health and resilience naturally, outside of the conventional chemical-based allopathic medical system that harms and kills so many human beings across the world in catastrophic numbers?
- Do you recognize that the Government of Portugal, Infarmed, the DGS, and the various agents involved in public health have shamefully and unlawfully violated our rights and freedoms, directly or by proxy, by issuing decrees to businesses forcing them to become enforcers of illegal and unconstitutional measures?
- Do you recognize that the declaration by the Portuguese government that many employees be required to partake in the experimental genetic injection – synthetic pathogens - is a violation of their Constitutional Rights and is illegal, unethical, and unconstitutional?
- Do you intend, if elected, to do all in your power to defend the right of your voters and your constituents to medical choice, bodily sovereignty, and informed consent, and the right of parents to make medical decisions for their children? Question to ask a currently sitting politician:- what have you done in the last six months to defend these rights?
- Do you find it intolerable, unacceptable, and shameful that our government arbitrarily locked down small businesses, schools and places of worship and imposed measures and mandates that are illegal, unwarranted, without medical or scientific merit, and destructive to the health and well-being of Portuguese citizens and foreign residents – all while allowing big business to operate largely unfettered?
- Do you recognize that imposing a vaccine passport, exemption papers, or other systems that discriminate against those citizens and residents who chose not to participate in the human trials of experimental genetic treatments incorrectly called vaccines, is effectively creating an apartheid where two classes of citizens will be treated differently depending upon their willingness to be subjects in a clinical trial?
- Are you aware of the significant debate raging in the scientific community with regards to the safety, efficacy, and necessity of the COVID injections?
- Are you aware of the extreme censorship occurring against those with knowledge, experience or information that is counter to the ‘government narrative’, no matter their position, profession, or area of expertise? If a currently sitting politician, what have you done in the last six months to defend these rights?
- Do you support the censorship of free speech in Portugal and believe social media platforms, cell and Internet providers should be able to restrict or censor information that they don’t agree with? If a currently sitting politician, what have you done in the last six months to defend these rights?
- Do you believe the state has the right to impose medical treatments upon healthy Portuguese citizens and foreign residents? If not, what have you done in the past six months to defend their right to bodily sovereignty and medical choice?