"DOWNLOAD" THE PETITION PAGES FROM THE ATTACHMENT SECTION
COPY OF PETITION TEXT
STOP the vaccination drive of infants, children and youth against COVID-19!
As parents, grandparents, godparents, relatives and even friends of families - we are aware that there is a worldwide campaign underway to inoculate children from as young as six months of age against COVID-19. We are aware that this mass inoculation program, already underway at a national level in Portugal, has no scientific justification.
We know that they are putting our children and young people at risk of death, or at risk of suffering adverse reactions to these injections - it is a well published fact that they are in the experimental phase until 2023/2024. This is totally unacceptable. We express our strongest outrage and our NON-CONSENT to this health experiment.
The Portuguese government authorized as of today, July 20, 2021, the "vaccination" of children as young as 12 years old. What will they authorize next? For these reasons and for those that are listed below, we appeal to all parents, grandparents, relatives, friends and professionals with responsibility for the welfare of our children and young people to sign this petition, if they are in agreement with us.
Update 21 July 2021: Prime Minister António Costa wants 570,000 children and youth between the ages of 12 and 17 vaccinated by September 19 against SARS-CoV2. And Health Minister Marta Temido says vaccination will begin in the last week of August this year.
Open letter to all parents and grandparents
If you are concerned about the risks that this program of "vacinating" children as young as six months old and young people up to 25 years old; if you are convinced that the government must stop the mass vacination program against COVID-19 that they appear to be determined to force on everyone (its clear their attempt to coerce each and every individual to comply) , please sign this petition.
- The decision for the mass vaccination of children and young people lacks scientific basis.
- Children and young people do not benefit from any of the injections for COVID-19, quite the contrary.
- Data shows that the risk of children and young people developing the disease is almost zero. The alleged transmission of SARS-CoV2 from children/youth to adults is also minimal.
- Putting children and young people at risk of adverse reactions and death from the "vaccine" to allegedly protect other age groups is a decision contrary to the most basic biomedical ethics.
- The so-called "COVID-19 vaccines" have not been approved for use in humans - not even in the adult population. Medium- and long-term adverse reactions are not known, and existing data on death and complications of various kinds leave no room for doubt that any of the injections should be immediately withdrawn from circulation. The statement that the injections are safe is false!
- This ongoing vaccination program is unscientific, unethical, immoral and criminal - and must be stopped immediately.
- Children and young people should NOT be "vaccinated" against COVID-19!
10 REASONS AS TO WHY NOT ...
- Children and young people have a mostly mild or asymptomatic presentation when infected with SARS-CoV-2. They are at near-zero risk of death from COVID-19.
- There is an unusually high rate of reported adverse events and deaths following the COVID-19 vaccines compared to other vaccines. Some adverse events are more common in the young, especially myocarditis. Where potential harm exists from an innovation and little is known about it, the precautionary principle dictates to first do no harm. Better safe than sorry.
- Medium and long-term safety data about the COVID-19 vaccines are still lacking. Children and young people have a remaining life expectancy of 55 to 80 years. Unknown harmful long-term effects are far more consequential for the young than for the elderly.
- Vaccination policies rely on expected benefits clearly outweighing the risk of adverse events from the vaccination. The risk-benefit analysis for the COVID-19 vaccines points to a high potential risk versus no benefit for children and young people.
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from children to adults is minimal and adults in contact with children do not have higher COVID-19 mortality.
- It is unethical to put children and young people at risk to protect adults. Altruistic behaviors such as organ and blood donation are all voluntary.
- Several prophylactic treatments as well as the COVID-19 vaccines are available to high-risk individuals so they can protect themselves.
- Natural immunity from infection with SARS-CoV-2 is broad and robust and more effective than vaccine immunity, especially in combating variants. Children and young people are safer with natural immunity.
- There are several prophylactic (preventive) protocols and effective treatments available to children and young people with comorbidities.
- Vaccinating children and young people is not necessary for herd immunity. After a year and a half of the pandemic, most people either have pre-existing immunity from other coronaviruses, have recovered from COVID-19 or have been vaccinated.
There is thus no medical or public health case for the mass vaccination of children and young people, or for the coercive and restrictive measures affecting those who are unvaccinated.
I am signing this petition because I agree with its content and intent.
This petition is directed to: the European Parliament, European Commission, Assembly of the Portuguese Republic, Prime Minister, President of the Portuguese Republic, Minister of Health, Director General of Health, Mayors, and others.
PLEASE READ OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT ON OUR WEBSITE REGARDING DATA PROTECTION