STOP NOW the vaccination drive of infants, children and youth against COVID-19!
I am signing this petition, under the fundamental rights granted to all European citizens to exercise their right of petition to the European Parliament under Articles 20, 24 and 227 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU). Such right can be exercised either as an individual or as a member of an organisation, association or company that is headquartered in the European Union, as well as Article 44 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.
I am signing this petition in my capacity of a resident in a Member State, I am exercising my right of petition, which is guaranteed by the Treaty.
I am a signatory to this petition although I am not a citizen, or a resident. I am acting in my capacity as an investor or as a prospective investor in a Member State. (For clarity purpose, in this context, an investor means anyone that has property, or intends to purchase property, or has a business interest or is considering investing in a business in any of the EU Member States)
I am signing because:
The European Union acting on behalf of all Member States has signed contracts with pharmaceutical companies for experimental vaccines allegedly developed to combat the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Experimental vaccines that are still in a trial phase and have only emergency use authorisation. To date the safety for use in adults has not yet been proven, much less has it been proven the safety of those vaccines for children and youth.
The reality is that in my opinion there is not one scientifically credible short, medium or long-term safety record available that would enable any parent to comfortably make an informed decision on behalf of their child. As a result I demand that this experimental vaccination program STOPS NOW.
Our kids and grandkids ARE NOT guinea pigs nor lab rats, for the pharmaceutical industry.
I truly believe, that governments across the world are placing children and youth health at serious risk. I strongly reject the actions of any government that targets babies from as young as 6-months old for this vaccination program.I strongly object to the EU vaccination authorisation of children, from 12 years of age across the European Union. I am of the opinion that the EU will NOT stop at 12 year olds and may in fact authorise this experimental vaccines on 6-months old babies, in our opinion its just a matter of time unless it is stopped now. I also strongly object to the coercive and restrictive measures affecting or that will affect those who are unvaccinated.
In view of above:
I, AS A SIGNATORY TO THIS PETITION, DEMAND the immediate STOP of all current and future authorised vaccination programs for Covid 19 (SARS-CoV-2) in children from 12 years old to 14 year olds, and young people from 15 year olds up to and including young people of 29 years across the European Union and its Member States, as well as a STOP to all the coercive and restrictive measures that affect or will affect those who are unvaccinated.
Please take note of the following:
- By submitting this form for the on-line petition, you agree with our Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement
- Please fill in all the fields and answer all the questions - without these the form will not submit.
Please fill in your details
Nationality & Identity
Personal Optional Comment (Not required)
Terms and Conditions
This Petition will be delivered to:
The European Parliament, European Commission, the Commissioner, and Representative Heads, Parliaments, Ministers of Health, Directors Generals of Health, Mayors and others in the participating Member States.
Participating Member States in the EU Covid 19 vaccination programs:
Republic of Austria (AT), Kingdom of Belgium (BE), Republic of Bulgaria (BG), Republic of Croatia (HR), Republic of Cyprus (CY), Czech Republic (CZ), Kingdom of Denmark (DK), Republic of Estonia (EE), Republic of Finland (FI), French Republic (FR), Federal Republic of Germany (DE), Hellenic Republic (EE), Hungary (HU), Ireland (IE), Italian Republic (IT), Republic of Latvia (LV), Republic of Lithuania (LT), Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (LU), Republic of Malta (MT), Kingdom of the Netherlands (NL), Republic of Poland (PL), Portuguese Republic (PT), Romania (RO), Republic of Slovakia (SK), Republic of Slovenia (SI), Kingdom of Spain (ES), Kingdom of Sweden (SE)
NOTICE: We are asking a lot of information on the petition form, why?
A petition to the EU must:
- bear your name, nationality and permanent address (in the case of a group petition, it must bear the name, nationality and permanent address of the presenter or, at least, the first signatory who will act as your representative);
- be signed.
A petition to a EU Member State must:
- bear your name, nationality and Identification Nº (in the case of a group petition, it must bear the name, nationality, unique identification Nº, as well as the permanent address of the presenter or, at least, the first signatory who will act as your representative);
- be signed.
Submissions will be made by organisations representing signatories to the various bodies to whom the petition is addressed. In this manner we will all be doing our utmost best to protect the privacy of those that sign this petition. But to quantify and qualify our submissions, and as the data sits with us, we will have to have all signatories data audited by an independent auditor. This in turn will be used in support of submissions. We are following this route in an endeavour to protect everyone's privacy as much as possible, and as required under the GDPR regulations.
We will ONLY make your data available to authorities if we are obliged to do so by a court order. In addition the audited reports may be used in support of legal actions. You will be informed should such action take place. You will then be given the option to opt-in or to opt-out.
The data is under ASMAA’s control, and lodged in a proprietary software application that is not open source or in the market. ASMAA has been given the "right of use" to this unique software application. A fact that we are truly thankful for. We have implemented all necessary safeguards to protect your data. The safeguards are regularly reviewed and upgraded.
Member organisations to whom we will make audited reports available in support of actions taken in their own countries will have to comply with our terms and conditions and privacy rules.
Open letter to parents and grandparents
In nature, the offspring is always protected by the parents or by the tribe, or both the parents and the tribe. As humans, and as an integral component of nature itself, its our responsability to protect our off-spring. As a result we invite you to be the Lion and the Lioness protecting your own cubs. Your kids and grandkids are counting on you to do just that. The survival of humanity is counting on you too.
If you are concerned about all the risks that this program of "vacinating" babies as young as six months old, and kids and young people up to 29 years old has. If you are convinced that the government must stop the mass vacination program against COVID-19 that they appear to be determined to force on everyone (its clear in our opinion the attempts to coerce, manipulate and harass each and every individual to comply) , please do sign this petition.
- The decision for the mass vaccination of children and young people lacks scientific basis.
- Children and young people do not benefit from any of the injections for COVID-19, quite the contrary.
- Data shows that the risk of children and young people developing the disease is almost zero. The alleged transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from children/youth to adults is also minimal.
- Putting children and young people at risk of adverse reactions and death from the "vaccine" to allegedly protect other age groups is a decision contrary to the most basic biomedical ethics.
- The so-called "COVID-19 vaccines" have not been approved for use in humans - not even in the adult population. Medium- and long-term adverse reactions are not known, and existing data on death and complications of various kinds leave no room for doubt that any of the injections should be immediately withdrawn from circulation. The statement that the injections are safe is false!
- This ongoing vaccination program is unscientific, unethical, immoral and criminal - and must be stopped immediately.
- Children and young people should NOT be "vaccinated" against COVID-19!
AND HERE'S 10 MORE REASONS ...
- Children and young people have a mostly mild or asymptomatic presentation when infected with SARS-CoV-2. They are at near-zero risk of death from COVID-19.
- There is an unusually high rate of reported adverse events and deaths following the COVID-19 vaccines compared to other vaccines. Some adverse events are more common in the young, especially myocarditis. Where potential harm exists from an innovation and little is known about it, the precautionary principle dictates to first do no harm. Better safe than sorry.
- Medium and long-term safety data about the COVID-19 vaccines are still lacking. Children and young people have a remaining life expectancy of 55 to 80 years. Unknown harmful long-term effects are far more consequential for the young than for the elderly.
- Vaccination policies rely on expected benefits clearly outweighing the risk of adverse events from the vaccination. The risk-benefit analysis for the COVID-19 vaccines points to a high potential risk versus no benefit for children and young people.
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from children to adults is minimal and adults in contact with children do not have higher COVID-19 mortality.
- It is unethical to put children and young people at risk to protect adults. Altruistic behaviors such as organ and blood donation are all voluntary.
- Several prophylactic treatments as well as the COVID-19 vaccines are available to high-risk individuals so they can protect themselves.
- Natural immunity from infection with SARS-CoV-2 is broad and robust and more effective than vaccine immunity, especially in combating variants. Children and young people are safer with natural immunity.
- There are several prophylactic (preventive) protocols and effective treatments available to children and young people with comorbidities.
- Vaccinating children and young people is not necessary for herd immunity. After a year and a half of the pandemic, most people either have pre-existing immunity from other coronaviruses, have recovered from COVID-19 or have been vaccinated.
There is thus no medical or public health case for the mass vaccination of children and young people, or for the coercive and restrictive measures affecting those who are unvaccinated.
EU Definition of Children and Youth
TO GET A PDF COPY OF THE PETITION PLEASE EMAIL US WITH THAT REQUEST. THANK YOU
PLEASE READ OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT ON OUR WEBSITE REGARDING DATA PROTECTION
- The European Medicines Agency approved on Friday the 28 May 2021 the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine for children aged 12 and above.